Experienced Trial Attorney Serving Injured People Throughout Central Louisiana
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in central Louisiana, let me extend a hand of sympathy and condolences. Unfortunately, you are among thousands of people who face serious financial damages every year because of another person's or corporation's negligence. If you are like most people injured in an accident, your life has been turned upside down, and the insurance company won't protect you. You probably hoped you wouldn't have to hire a lawyer, but the truth is there is a good chance you won't get full and fair compensation unless you do.
You Don't Have To Fight The Insurance Company By Yourself
Before you talk to an insurance adjuster, put the law on your side. My name is attorney Paul Tellarico. For nearly 25 years, I have been standing up and fighting insurance defense lawyers for people like you and families like yours.
Call Tellarico Law Firm toll free at 800-662-6399 or contact me by email to arrange a free consultation to discuss your case with an experienced Alexandria personal injury attorney. From offices in Alexandria, I represent clients in parishes throughout central Louisiana. I handle all personal injury and insurance litigation cases on a contingency fee basis. You will pay NO attorneys' fees unless I help you recover monetary damages.
I opened Tellarico Law Firm because I know how important it is to provide one-to-one service for people who have suffered injuries or lost loved ones in acts of negligence. I will work directly with you throughout your case.
I have nearly a quarter-century of experience representing plaintiffs in serious injury and wrongful death cases resulting from:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Every year, hundreds of people are injured or killed on Louisiana roads because of negligent, drunk or inattentive drivers. I will work aggressively to help you recover the maximum money damages you are entitled to from the negligent driver's insurance company.
- Maritime and admiralty injuries: Louisiana is home to thousands of hardworking people in the offshore oil and gas exploration and drilling industry. Oil companies have a legal obligation to make sure their equipment is safe and properly maintained and their employees are transported safely to and from the rig platforms. If you were injured while working on a sea transport vessel or oil rig operation, you may qualify for compensation under U.S. Admiralty law or the Jones Act.
- Product liability: There is no place for defective, toxic or poorly designed products in the American home or workplace. If you were injured because of a consumer or industrial product defect, I will hold the manufacturer responsible for full and fair monetary damages.
- Nursing home abuse and medical malpractice: We have the right to expect our licensed health care professionals to provide an acceptable level of treatment and care. If you or a loved one suffered an injury because of a doctor's negligence or insufficient care in a long-term care facility in central Louisiana, call me for legal help.
- Bad faith insurance: Insurance companies expect us to pay our premiums on time. In return, we expect to receive payment for legitimate claims for the death of a loved one, property damage or health care treatment. If you have been denied policy coverage, talk to me about a possible bad faith insurance claim.
Contact An Experienced Rapides Parish Car Accident Attorney
Will the lawyer you hire really make a difference in the outcome of your case? It will cost you nothing to get your questions answered by an experienced personal injury attorney. I offer a free consultation to explain your legal options. You pay no attorneys' fees unless I help you recover monetary damages in a settlement or trial verdict. Even the phone call is toll free — 800-662-6399. You can also use the convenient contact email form to send me details about your case.
Free Consultation | No Attorneys' Fees Unless I Help You Recover Money
My office hours in Alexandria are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, and I will make evening and weekend appointments by special arrangement. If your injuries or circumstances won't allow you to travel, I can make arrangements to meet at a time and place convenient for you and your family.